My Paper Work is scrapbooking, card-making, and other random paper crafts. The Stuff is all of the other crafty things I do, including sewing, cross-stitch, and crochet.
Popular Posts
-
Well, lookie what I found! The kiddos have been watching videos at school about internet safety, which led me to search up and delete all t...
-
Seems that one major problem with blogging is that you can't fake the dates like you can on paper tasks. Not that I neglected my first ...
-
This is my new Toshiba tablet. It has a blogger app. And this new "Swype" typing program... Gonna take some practice, i'm sure...
Monday, August 28, 2017
Well, lookie what I found! The kiddos have been watching videos at school about internet safety, which led me to search up and delete all the websites and blogs I've created over the years (all 3 of them) and put information and pictures that probably shouldn't just be "out there." But this blog is special! It passed the test for not being too personal or giving too much info away! Hmm... perhaps I'll even make some *real* entries someday soon! You know... in ALL my spare time! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment